You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Mental Health Nurse
Are you a Mental Health Nurse looking for a new opportunity within a modern and purpose built hospital?
T2 Healthcare are working in partnership with one of the most established and successful private mental health organisations in the country. Together we aim to bring together the best professionals in the industry to make a real difference for individuals with complex mental health needs.
Job Role: Mental Health Nurse
Hours: 38.5 hours per week
Patient Type: Mixed Gender
- Relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- High level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- Positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- Commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
- As a qualified Mental Health Nurse you will ensure patients with mental health conditions receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
- Provide care to men and women with mental health conditions in a modern and purpose-built hospital with low and medium secure environments.
- Welcome Bonus of £3,000
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities