Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruting for a Registered Nurse - Inpatients to join their state of the art facility in Bath, they are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to join their hospital.
Our clients is a 30 bedded in patient ward hosts patients following a variety of surgical procedures, including Orthopaedics, ENT, Gynaecology and General Surgery. We are seeking newly qualified nurses to join our team on our Inpatient ward. We will help to develop you in your management of patients in a surgical environment. We will provide training for care of the deteriorating patient, sepsis & News 2 and ILS. We will support your future training requirements, with funding and study leave as negotiated.
- NMC registration
- Demonstrable record of CPD
- Knowledge of current issues in professional practice
- Surgical ward nursing experience is desirable but not essential.
- Newly qualified Nurses welcome to apply (Must be in UK)
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
- Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
- As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
- Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice.
- To provide individualised patient care, working as part of the nursing team
- To promote and safe guard the wellbeing of all patients, employees and visitors
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and as a skilled practitioner
- Consultants, patients and visitors need to be dealt with professionally and effectively
- To identify, plan, implement and evaluate care/services available to our patients within the ward setting through effective systems of documentation and communication
- Operate within the scope of certified/competencies
- Free Parking
- Travel to Work Bus, Cycle schemes
- 27 days annual leave with additional days after qualifying period (pro-rata for part timers)
- Pension Scheme
- Health and Well Being programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted food from the Atrium Café
- Private Medical Assurance after qualifying period
- Non-contributory Life Assurance
- FREE CPD Training : Recognition & Treatment of the deteriorating adult to book on to the course.