Are you looking to earn some extra cash?
If so, our client is now looking for a Care Assitant to cover some shifts at their state of the art Care Home. They are looking for a skilled, motivated and experienced RGN to cover shifts at their home.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Care Assitant to earn some extra cash every momth as we have consistant shifts at our client where you can work the hours you would like, days/ nights/ late shifts!
- QCF OR EQUIVALENT level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
- Previous care experience or experience of working with people.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Open listening skills.
- Undertake the role of key-worker with a group of residents under the supervision of a senior member of staff and to assist in the admission of residents.
- Participate in developing and reviewing individual care plans for residents, this may include residents with dementia, in accordance with the Quality Standards manual.
- Respect residents’ rights to privacy, dignity and choice.
- Provide personal and social care in accordance with individual care plans with the aim of enhancing the residents’ social, physical, emotional and spiritual well being.
- Engage in social care activities with residents throughout the day (and night if appropriate), according to the care plan and as recommended by senior staff and/or Social Care Facilitator
- Relate positively and spontaneously with residents to enhance their experience and well-being, either whilst providing private individual care or in communal settings, all the while preserving their dignity and respect.
- Competitive rates
- State of the art work faciltiy
- Negtioable hours
- Consistant shifts