Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now looking for a Senior Biomedical Scientist to join their state of the art facility private hospital based in Scotland, they are looking for an experienced, skilled and motivated Biomedical Scientist.
Our client is a established as a purpose built hospital in 1984, conveniently located in the west of Edinburgh. In 2015 our consulting rooms had a £1 million refurbishment. In 2010 our client opened, a day case facility, based in south east Edinburgh. Each of our hospitals practice some of the most advanced treatments supported by the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we offer everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading edge surgical procedures and cancer care.
- HPC registration
- Demonstrable post registration experience
- Transfusion and haematology experience
- UK experience (Must Have)
- You will assist in the organisation, management and development of services within the specialty of expertise provided by the laboratory
- Your role will be to liaise with the Laboratory Consultant and the Laboratory Manager, to ensure the provision of the high quality service in an efficient and cost effective manner. You will plan, analyse, assess and report pathology investigations, as well as analyse, interpret and report information and knowledge related to ideas and concepts.
- You will also develop and evaluate the movement of laboratory specimens, blood and tissues
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park