Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Theatre Practitioners to join their NHS Hospital. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to join their hospital.
Our client is based in Reading who have a 'Good' CQC rating. They also offer great training and development for every employee that joins the trust.
- NMC Registered Nurse
- UK Experience as a Registered Nurse (Essential)
- Willingness and motivation to increase personal knowledge of subject area
- Team player - appears to value the contribution of others
- To provide skilled assistance to medical staff during the administration, maintenance and termination of general regional or local anaesthetics.
- To undertake anaesthetics and scrub duties.
- To provide skilled care in the recovery of patients following surgery.
- Assist other members of the specialty theatre team in the preparation and cleaning of all areas.
- To undertake the assessment, implementation and evaluation of patients needs in order to contribute to the delivery of high quality care at all times.
- To work with medical staff and other members of the multi-disciplinary theatre team in instituting a high standard of patient care and treatment and ensuring it is clearly and correctly documented in accordance with Trust policy.
- To establish and maintain good communications with patients, their relatives, medical staff and other departments within the Trust in order to contribute to the provision of an effective theatres service.
- To take part in the orientation, supervision, teaching and development of junior staff.
- To contribute, as requested, to the formulation of procedures, policies and standards and to participate in clinical and organisational audits in order to further the development of a quality service for all users.
- To contribute to the effective operation of the specialty through membership of the clinical team, accepting designated responsibilities for specific tasks as agreed
- NHS Penion Scheme
- Training and Development
- Family Leave
- Flexible Working
- Childcare Vouchers