You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for an Theatre Practitioner to join their well established NHS Hospital. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to join their hospital.
Our client is based in slough and has some great travel links into Central London via Car, Train and Bus. Our client is currently investing £3.5m in new facilites to create the best environement for there patients and staff.
- Registered ODP
- UK Experience (Essential)
- Evidence of current learning
- Knowledge of the Operating Theatre Envrionment
- To support the Theatre Manager in the establishing good working atmosphere and participate in effective/efficient use of staff, supplies and services.
- To provide a high level of support to the perioperative team in the delivery of patient care, within the theatre area.
- To participate as a skilled member of the theatre team.
- To assist in effective communication channels between team members, medical staff, wards, and departments.
- To participate in achieving the stated Quality Assurance and Risk Management objectives set by the organisation.
- To ensure all equipment is regularly checked and maintained in a safe manner.
- Participate in training programmes for junior staff and other disciplines seconded to the department.
- NHS Pension
- 27 Days Annual Leave
- Car Share Scheme or Cycle to work scheme
- Work life balance