Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Theatre- Scrub/ Orthopaedics to join their theatre team. They are looking for an experienced, skilled and motivated individual to come in and hit the ground running.
You will be support across a variety of operations including hips, knees and spinal, because you are working in a wide variety of specialities this will allow you to develop your clinical skills.
- An expereinced Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner with Scrub/Ortho experience and be used to working in teams with minimum supervision.
- Competent across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through a practitioner qualification.
- Additional training is also desirable
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients within the perioperative and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre
- Assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet patient’s health and wellbeing
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance