Whats your favourite part of Theatre ?
Our client is looking for a success driven, motivated individual who shares the hospitals nuturing passion and inclination to want to help people on a daily basis.
Why not join our client, one of the best private groups nationally, surrounded by a rural setting and view that can quite literally take someones breath away. Whether your on break or commuting to and from work you will allways have a peaceful setting to brighten up your day.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare patients for surgery
- Caring for patients after surgery recovering from sedation
- Review patient charts and confirm data
- Ensure medical equipment needed for surgery is available
- Follow surgeon's directions
- Pass medical equipment/s to the surgeon
- Monitor patient's condition during surgery
- Up to 27 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- NHS Pension scheme
- Plenty of room for Progression
What our client is looking for...
- NMC registered nurse or HCPC registered Operating Department Practitioner (ODP).
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about your own professional development and keen to enhance skills and competencies within the team.