Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Specialist Radiographer/Mammographer to join their theatre team. You will be an experienced, skilled and motivated individual to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is looking for a skilled Radiographer/Mammographer willing to rotate across all modalities.
- We're looking for an HCPC Registered Radiographer/Mammographer with a Mammography Accreditation Certificate.
- You must have experience as a Mammographer and a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Radiographer.
- You will work closely with consultants and the theatre team and you will have excellent communication with your hospital team, patients and relatives.
- The hospital has a fast turnover and thus, flexibility and versatility is essential.
- To provide highly skilled and specialised Mammography and general imaging for patients within the radiographic department.
- Provide specialized Mammography advice to patients.
- The post-holder should be a skilled Radiographer/Mammographer willing to rotate across all modalities.
- This role will provide the individual with the opportunity to build on and extend their clinical expertise.
- Education and training are key elements of the department and therefore role extension and further learning is encouraged. Flexibility and innovation are fundamental to this role and strong communication skills are essential.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance