Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Radiographer to join their state of the art facility in Reading. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled Radiographer to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is a 30 inpatient beds, 20 day case beds and 15 consultation rooms for outpatient appointments. This state of the art building has 5 theatres, equipped with the latest technologies and an extensive physiotherapy department
- As a general plain film radiographer you will be expected to take part in general digital plain film imaging as well as fluoroscopic procedures in department, as well as in theatres.
- You will also be expected to conduct mobile plain film examinations on the in-patient wards
- Non-radiographic duties which contribute to an efficient service delivery model and to a quality patient experience
- Flexible working, to include out of hours and weekend working.
- This role is for a general plain film radiographer
- To assist in the delivery of a high quality radiographic service, across all relevant imaging modalities, to all stakeholders concerned and within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- To deliver patient centred care at all times utilising effective communication, whilst maintaining patient dignity and patient confidentiality, in complying with GDPR.
- To assist in the completion of non-radiographic duties / tasks which supplement the delivery of a high quality radiographic service. These include;
- Mandatory and clinical audit.
- Mandatory training, as well as CPD activities.
- Importing and exporting of images and reports as needed in a patient’s care pathway.
- Departmental representation at meetings where deemed appropriate.
- Development of the Radiology service.
- To comply with relevant legislation and guidance and adherence to all professional body’s code of conduct.
- Free Parking on site
- Enhanced Pay rates for unsociable hours for weekends and evenings
- Relocation assistance is available
- Travel to Work Bus and Cycle schemes
- Childcare Vouchers
- 27 days annual Leave with additional days after qualifying period (pro-rata for part timers)
- Pension Scheme
- Health and Well Being programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted food from the Atrium Café
- Private Medical Insurance after qualifying period
- Non-contributory Life Assurance