Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Registered Nurse - Pre Assessment to join their state of the art facility. They are looking for a hungry, motivated, skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client has 30 inpatient beds, 20-day case beds and 15 consultation rooms for outpatient appointments and approximately sees 4,500 patients each month.
- Experience in a similar role
- NMC registration
- Demonstrable record of CPD
- Knowledge of current issues in professional practice with particular relevance to the Unit
- Knowledge of standards of professional practice in the wider healthcare context
- Working flexibly, as part of the hospital’s clinical team, you will provide the highest standards of nursing care to our patients; maintain high standards of communication throughout the hospital, and make a positive contribution towards the team’s pursuit of excellence.
- The post holder will contribute to the achievement of the aims and objectives of the Out Patients & Pre Assessment Department, managing the care and safety of all patients within the unit.
- You will ensure that the nursing teams are efficient and effective using appropriate pathways of care and communication via liaison and referral to other agencies/departments as required.
- 27 days’ annual leave with additional days for long-term service
- Cycle to work scheme: save money on a new bike and benefit from interest-free instalments
- Private pension scheme helping you to live well in retirement
- Employee assistance programme: get confidential support 24/7
- Private medical insurance to help you get any treatment you need quickly
- Non-contributory life assurance and income protection insurance
- Perkbox for employee discounts at a range of retailers, restaurants and other services
- Free Parking onsite
- Free Uniform
- Season ticket loan: get the benefit of an annual ticket and pay the cost over 12 months