Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Registered Nurse - Outpatients to join their state of the art facility on a part time basis. Theare looking for a hungry, motivated, skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our clients has 30 inpatient beds, 20 day case beds and 15 consultation rooms for outpatient appointments and approximately sees 4,500 patients each month.
- NMC registration
- Demonstrable record of CPD
- Knowledge of current issues in professional practice with particular relevance to the Unit
- Knowledge of standards of professional practice in the wider healthcare context
- By joining outpatients at our client you will become part of a progressive team committed to diversity, excellence and achievement. Our aim is to ensure our patients are cared for by compassionate, dedicated teams who offer safe personalised care every time.
- Working flexibly, as part of the hospital’s clinical team, to provide the highest standards of nursing care to our patients; to maintain high standards of communication throughout the hospital, and to make a positive contribution towards the team’s pursuit of excellence
- Preparing clinic rooms for procedures including preparation of sterile instrumentation, equipment and supplies as required, ensuring appropriate use of resources and minimal waste
- Ensuring the Patient Record is completed in a timely and accurate way.
- Maintaining effective channels of communication at all times.
- Full understanding of the surgical procedures carried out at Circle Reading and deliver education to the patients at Pre assessment
- Acting as mentor for students, learners, junior nurses and Health Care Assistants and recording progress, as appropriate
- We welcome newly qualified staff.
- 27 days’ annual leave with additional days for long-term service
- Cycle to work scheme: save money on a new bike and benefit from interest-free instalments
- Private pension scheme helping your to live well in retirement
- Employee assistance programme: get confidential support 24/7
- Private medical insurance to help you get any treatment you need quickly
- Non-contributory life assurance and income protection insurance
- Perkbox for employee discounts at a range of retailers, restaurants and other services
- Free Parking onsite
- Free Uniform
- Season ticket loan: get the benefit of an annual ticket and pay the cost over 12 months