Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Registered Nurse - Day Surgery to join their state of the art facility. Theare looking for a hungry, motivated, skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client has been open for the past 8 years and has 30 inpatient beds, 20 day case beds and 15 consultation rooms for outpatient appointments.
- NMC registration
- Demonstrable record of CPD
- Knowledge of current issues in professional practice with particular relevance to the Unit
- Knowledge of standards of professional practice in the wider healthcare context
- By joining their Day Surgery team at our client you will become part of a progressive team committed to diversity, excellence and achievement.
- Their aim is to ensure our patients are cared for by compassionate, dedicated teams who offer safe personalised care every time.
- Working flexibly, as part of the hospital’s clinical team, to provide the highest standards of nursing care to our patients; to maintain high standards of communication throughout the hospital, and to make a positive contribution towards the team’s pursuit of excellence
- Preparation of the Day Surgery Unit for admission of patients ensuring equipment and supplies are available as required, ensuring appropriate use of resources and minimal waste
- Ensuring the Patient Record is completed in a timely and accurate way.
- Maintaining effective channels of communication at all times.
- 27 days’ annual leave with additional days for long-term service
- Cycle to work scheme: save money on a new bike and benefit from interest-free instalments
- Private pension scheme helping your to live well in retirement
- Employee assistance programme: get confidential support 24/7
- Private medical insurance to help you get any treatment you need quickly
- Non-contributory life assurance and income protection insurance
- Perkbox for employee discounts at a range of retailers, restaurants and other services
- Free Parking onsite
- Free Uniform
- Season ticket loan: get the benefit of an annual ticket and pay the cost over 12 months