Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Registered Nurse - Pre Assessment to join their state of the art facility. Theare looking for a hungry, motivated, skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our clients has 30 inpatient beds, 20 day case beds and 15 consultation rooms for outpatient appointments and approximately sees 4,500 patients each month.
- Experience in a similar role
- NMC registration
- Demonstrable record of CPD
- Knowledge of current issues in professional practice with particular relevance to the Unit
- Knowledge of standards of professional practice in the wider healthcare context
- Working flexibly, as part of the hospital’s clinical team, you will provide the highest standards of nursing care to our patients; maintain high standards of communication throughout the hospital, and make a positive contribution towards the team’s pursuit of excellence.
- The post holder will contribute to the achievement of the aims and objectives of the Out Patients & Pre Assessment Department, managing the care and safety of all patients within the unit.
- You will ensure that the nursing teams are efficient and effective using appropriate pathways of care and communication via liaison and referral to other agencies/departments as required.
- 27 days’ annual leave with additional days for long-term service
- Cycle to work scheme: save money on a new bike and benefit from interest-free instalments
- Private pension scheme helping your to live well in retirement
- Employee assistance programme: get confidential support 24/7
- Private medical insurance to help you get any treatment you need quickly
- Non-contributory life assurance and income protection insurance
- Perkbox for employee discounts at a range of retailers, restaurants and other services
- Free Parking onsite
- Free Uniform
- Season ticket loan: get the benefit of an annual ticket and pay the cost over 12 months