Our client has released an exciting role for nurses, who would like to act as an individual practitioner and be responsible for the delivery of evidence-based care to patients.
This post will allow you to work in a busy and caring environment, as well as gain experience which will contribute to growth and development.
You will be working in an NHS Foundation Trust that provides services for approximately 900,000 people across Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey and South Buckinghamshire. This hospital aims to provide the highest quality of care for patients, based on its core values which consists of Committed to Excellence, Working Together and Facing the Future. The services provided in this Hospital include general, specialist heart attack, vascular stroke, spinal cystic & Fibrosis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering quality care in the department
- Responsible for an identified care of clinical practice within departments
- Receive patients and their relatives in a calm, courteous and reassuring manner, ensuring they are kept informed of progress and treatment
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding patients care at all times
- Act as a mentor to Student Nurses as necessary
- To maintain nursing/patient records at a high standard within agreed protocols
- Keep abreast of current professional nursing issues
- Maintain own continuous professional development
- Ensure awareness of new initiatives and to assist with the department needs to meet national targets and objectives
- Evidence of clinical competence and skills in critical care assessment
- Basic Nursing Skills
- IV drug administration
- Care assessment
- Sound clinical knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to rotate to night duty
- NHS Pension
- Competitive pay
- Private medical insurance and much more!
- Location: UK-Camberley GU16 7UJ
- Career Level: Staff Nurse
- Specialism: Adult/General
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Pay Band: Band 5