You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Oncology / Haematology Nurse
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Haemotology / Oncology to join their NHS Hospital. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to join their hospital.
Our client is based in Reading who have a 'Good' CQC rating. They also offer great training and development for every employee that joins the trust.
- NMC Registered Nurse
- UK Experience as a Registered Nurse (Essential)
- Willingness and motivation to increase personal knowledge of subject area
- Team player - appears to value the contribution of others
- Experience through placement or employment in acute clinical setting.
- Assesses the needs of patients/families and carers; plans, delivers and evaluates high standards of evidenced based nursing care.
- Demonstrates concise, accurate, timely record keeping, including both written and electronic records.
- Displays excellent analytical ability and sound decision making in changing clinical situations.
- Practices in accordance with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s Code: Professional standards of practice and behaviour for nurses and midwives and Trust policies, protocols and guidelines.Is accountable for own practice and for appropriate delegation of care he/she gives to colleagues, nursing support workers and students.
- Recognises deterioration in the physical or mental condition of the patient and takes timely action, appropriately referring to others or working with other agencies as required
- Recognises, responds to and appropriately manages emergency situations.
- Develops competences and practices relevant clinical skills required to deliver care to the patient/client group e.g. venepuncture, cannulation, male catheterization.
- NHS Penion Scheme
- Training and Development
- Family Leave
- Flexible Working
- Childcare Vouchers