Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Short Stay Nurse Nurse to join their NHS Hospital. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to join their hospital.
Our client is based in Reading who have a 'Good' CQC rating. They also offer great training and development for every employee that joins the trust.
- NMC Registered Nurse
- UK Experience as a Registered Nurse (Essential)
- Willingness and motivation to increase personal knowledge of subject area
- Team player - appears to value the contribution of others
- Assesses the needs of patients/families and carers; plans, delivers and evaluates high standards of evidenced based nursing care.
- Demonstrates concise, accurate, timely record keeping, including both written and electronic records.
- Displays excellent analytical ability and sound decision making in changing clinical situations.
- Practices in accordance with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s Code: Professional standards of practice and behaviour for nurses and midwives and Trust policies, protocols and guidelines.
- Is accountable for own practice and for appropriate delegation of care he/she gives to colleagues, nursing support workers and students.
- Recognises deterioration in the physical or mental condition of the patient and takes timely action, appropriately referring to others or working with other agencies as required.
- Recognises, responds to and appropriately manages emergency situations .
- Develops competences and practices relevant clinical skills required to deliver care to the patient/client group e.g. venepuncture, cannulation, male catheterization.
- NHS Penion Scheme
- Training and Development
- Family Leave
- Flexible Working
- Childcare Vouchers