Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Respiratory Nurse to join their NHS Hospital. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to join their hospital.
Our client is based in Reading who have a 'Good' CQC rating. They also offer great training and development for every employee that joins the trust.
- NMC Registered Nurse
- UK Experience as a Registered Nurse (Essential)
- Willingness and motivation to increase personal knowledge of subject area
- Team player - appears to value the contribution of others
- Practices in accordance with the professional, ethical and legal codes of the Nursing and Midwifery Council and Trust’s protocols and guidelines.
- Is accountable for own practice and for the delegation of care he/she gives to more junior colleagues, support workers and students
- Demonstrates ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate the needs of patients/families and carers.
- Demonstrates concise, accurate, timely record keeping.
- Supports more junior staff and students to deliver high standards of effective, patient centred-care.
- Displays good analytical ability and sound decision making in changing clinical situations.
- Develops insight into evidence underpinning care.
- Develops own clinical, technical and interpersonal skills, and critical thinking ability to become a competent practitioner.
- Works to achieve competencies appropriate to grade.
- Actively promotes diversity, including race diversity, both in the delivery of the Directorate’s services and in management and development of staff within the clinical area.
- Assists the Ward/Department Manager to sustain relationships that promote dignity, rights and responsibilities.
- Identify and take action to address discrimination and oppression.
- Ensure own practice complies with Data Protection/Confidentiality/Caldicott principles.
- NHS Penion Scheme
- Training and Development
- Family Leave
- Flexible Working
- Childcare Vouchers