You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Elderly Care Nurse
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for an Elderly Care nurse to join their well established NHS Hospital. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to join their hospital.
Our client is based in slough and has some great travel links into Central London via Car, Train and Bus. Our client is currently investing £3.5m in new facilites to create the best environement for there patients and staff.
- Current NMC Registration
- UK Experience (Essential)
- Effective communication skills
- Evidence of high standards of patient care.
- Responsible for the assessment of patient care needs the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care without supervision.
- To participate and assist in systematic monitoring and evaluation of nursing practice.
- To participate and assist in setting standards of patient care based on sound evidence-based findings, implementing these into practice.
- Ensure that the nursing practices of the area comply with the Trust’s Nursing policies and procedures and maintain high standards of nursing practice.
- To comply at all times with the NMC Code of Conduct (2002).
- Communicate effectively and liaise with all health care staff as appropriate.
- To encourage and maintain good relationship with Medical Staff and other members of the Primary care & Social Services teams in order to provide the best care.
- To support the implementation and maintenance of Team Nursing within the clinical area, taking responsibility for a small case-load of patients. Within this system of case management, co-ordinate and monitor the progress of patients along their critical pathway, reporting any variance from the pathway. Take named responsibility for coordinating individual patient’s discharge.
- To participate in Quality Assurance initiatives within the unit.
- Where appropriate, and competent, consolidate and extend own clinical skills in all aspects of nursing, furthering own professional knowledge in a rapidly changing environment.
- NHS Pension
- 27 Days Annual Leave
- Car Share Scheme or Cycle to work scheme
- Work life balance