Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Renal Nurse to join their NHS Hospital. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to join their hospital.
Our client is based in Reading who have a 'Good' CQC rating. They also offer great training and development for every employee that joins the trust.
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Evidence of recent continuous professional development
- Experience through placement or employment of working in an acute clinical environment
- Excellent written communication and attention to detail
- Demonstrates awareness of current professional nursing issues
- Acts with integrity to uphold the reputation of the nursing profession and the Trust.
- Deliver care with compassion, sensitivity and empathy.
- Participates in Clinical Governance to maintain and improve standards of patient care.
- Work as a role model in placing the patient’s experience at the core of service delivery.
- Assist in the monitoring and auditing of the quality of care through a range of strategies, including risk management, incident reporting, complaints, research and effectiveness monitoring and clinical audit.
- Ensure own actions promote quality and alert others to quality issues.
- Contributes to the development of the service.
- Demonstrates commitment to the vision and objectives of the clinical area and the Trust.
- Work with Ward Sister/Charge Nurse to effectively manage the allocated financial and human resources within allocated budget.
- Demonstrate understanding of the importance of ensuring effective skill-mix and appropriate caseload management at all times.
- Assists in the monitoring and maintenance of the health, safety and security of self and others in work area.
- Assists in the identification and assessment risks in work activities.
- Help to develop strategies to manage these effectively.
- Work within risk management/Occupational Health legislation and Trust procedures and ensure that colleague for whom the post-holder is responsible works within the same.
- NHS Penion Scheme
- Training and Development
- Family Leave
- Flexible Working
- Childcare Vouchers