Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, we are recruiting for Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare in Windsor with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Endoscopy Practitioner to join a team of dedicated staff in the Endoscopy department.
You will be in a Full-time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern
- Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration.
- Basic and advanced Competence / qualification in Endoscopy Care and Decontamination.
- Operators Course in Endoscopy Decontamination.
- Teaching /Assessing/mentorship qualifications Knowledge of appropriate standards and external bodies (Care Quality Commission, GRS, JAG,
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
- Caring and Professional nature
Duties of this role include:
- To provide quality planned care across the endoscopy patient pathway, supporting and assisting the Endoscopy Practitioner Lead in the management and organisation of care provision within the endoscopy unit.
- Provide quality planned care for patients undergoing endoscopic procedures within own scope of practice.
- To participate in the improvement in Essential Quality Requirements and Best Practice standards for flexible endoscopy services including decontamination and clinical care.
- To develop and enhance their own skills and knowledge.
- Apply legislation, policies, and procedures correctly.
- Respect the patient’s dignity, privacy, wishes, and beliefs
- Participate in departmental communication, policy development, and continuous quality improvement and meetings.
If this role sounds like something of interest, apply now!