You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Do you like working in A&E ?
If you do then you are 100% in the right place. Join a tight knit community and team in resolving the problematic fast paced stress that is A&E. Our Client is looking for someone who is friendly however stays professional and they hope the right candidate shares the companies focus and mission to help those patients in need especially under high pressure.
Join our client in their pristine fresh facility based in reading while still doing the job you love so much. Help people during your working hours and enjoy the sights of the fields and amusment parks and an amazing peacful community where every breath you take is a hit of fresh air and escape reality that can really take a breath or two away. Do not be one to miss out.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Standards of evidenced based nursing care. Demonstrates concise, accurate, timely record.
- Keeping, including both written and electronic records.
- Displays excellent analytical ability and sound decision making in changing clinical situations.
- Practices in accordance with the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s Code: Professional
- Top standards of practice and behaviour for nurses and midwives and Trust policies, protocols and guidelines. Is accountable for own practice and for appropriate delegation of care he/she gives to colleagues, nursing support workers and students.
- Recognises deterioration in the physical or mental condition of the patient and takes timely action, appropriately referring to others or working with other agencies as required.
- Recognises, responds to and appropriately manage emergency situations.
- Develops competences and practices relevant clinical skills required to deliver care to the Patient/client group e.g. venepuncture, cannulation, male catheterization.
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Flexible Working
- Discounted Tickets
- Training and Development
What our client is looking for ?
- Experience in Emergency Department
- Registered Nurse –part 1
- Current NMC registration
- Evidence of recent continuous professional development