Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now looking for a Head of Clinical Services to join there state of the art facility based in Reading. They are looking for a motivated, skilled and experienced to join their hospital.
If you are the successful candidate will be joining our clients customer and commercially focused Hospital Senior Leadership Team.
- A strong clinical background and track record delivering a change agenda
- A strong track record in leading and developing a team and being part of a team
- Experience and confidence in effectively managing finances and budgets
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant legal and professional care/practice standards and evidence ongoing professional development
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Provide leadership for all clinical staff through Heads of Departments
- Lead and develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders e.g. Consultants, General Practitioners, Clinical Commissioning Group, Care Quality Commission and Local Trusts
- Assist in the formulation of budgets for clinical departments
- Be responsible for planning, organising and directing the overall operations of the clinical teams to deliver the highest standard of patient care promoting and ensuring a culture of continual quality improvement and learning
- Ensure Key Performance Indicator targets are achieved by the clinical departments
- Provide effective deployment of resources needed to sustain agreed activity levels
- Lead the Unit in complying with all statutory and Ramsay quality standards
- Lead clinically based projects in the development of the hospital services and specialities.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- On-going Training and Development
- Free off-site parking