Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
Our has been serving the Reading community for over 100 years, as a first-class medical facility. Based in the heart of Reading, the hospital has 2 theatres, 3 recovery bays and an Endoscopy suite.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- We're looking for an HCPC Registered Radiographer/Mammographer with a Mammography Accreditation Certificate.
- You must have experience as a Mammographer and a min of 5 year’s experience as a Radiographer.- UK Experience.
- You will work closely with consultants and the theatre team.
- Part of your duties will include maintaining effective channels of communication with patients and relatives. The hospital has a fast turnover and thus, flexibility and versatility is essential on a daily basis.
- To provide highly skilled and specialised Mammography and general imaging for patients within the radiographic department.
- Provide specialized Mammography advice to patients.
- The post-holder should be a skilled Radiographer/Mammographer willing to rotate across all modalities.
- This role will provide the individual with the opportunity to build on and extend their clinical expertise.
- Education and training are key elements of the department and therefore role extension and further learning is encouraged.
- Flexibility and innovation are fundamental to this role and strong communication skills are essential.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park