Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Pre Assessment nurse to join their state of the art organisation in Oxford. They are looking for a skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client has been opened since 2006. This is a 40-bed inpatient unit, consisting of single or twin rooms and a day case facility. All rooms which have twin beds are single sex units ensuring privacy and dignity at all times.
- Registered with the NMC
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- A passion for delivering an excellent patient-focus service
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Working as part of the wider clinical team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care.
- A strong communicator with exceptional standards for customer service standards.
- Adhering to all of Ramsay’s policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients.
- A strong advocate of our clients and People Caring for People, we actively encourage newly qualified nurses to apply for this position.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards