You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you RMN looking for an exciting opportunity on a BRAND NEW ward?
T2 Healthcare are working in partnership with one of the most established and successful private mental health organisations in the country. Together we aim to bring together the best professionals in the industry to make a real difference for individuals with complex mental health needs.
Job Role: RMN
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Patient Type: Females
- Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN), or Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD) with an ACTIVE, NMC PIN Registration.
- Desire and motivation to work within a PICU Service
- If you are motivated, flexible and ready to take on a new challenge
- Would like to work as part of an established hospital, with a collaborative and supportive MDT, that provide a clear pathway for the patients in our care.
- Focused on patient centred care.
- Have a commitment to developing and delivering high quality care
- Possess, or be ready to develop effective decision making skills
- An established preceptorship programme
- Excellent Salary Structure
- The benefits of working within a large organisation, including reduced rates and access to new schemes: gym memberships, IT technology and private healthcare.
- The opportunity to extend your skills within other specialisms
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications – CPD Funding
- Leadership and management development
- £3,000 Welcome Bonus
- Payment of NMC fees
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Full induction and training package
- Free on site meals
- Free parking