Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruiting for a Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse to join their state facility, they are looking for an expeirenced, skilled and motivated nurse to join.
Our client is a 85 private bedrooms, 5 theatres and an Intensive care unit we provide a wide range of treatments from routine investigations to complex surgery across many specialties.
- The successful candidate will put patient care at the heart of everything they do.
- As a qualified practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration you will use your skills and knowledge to work well within a team, adopting a flexible and collaborative approach at all times.
- Whether your background is in Scrub, Anaesthetics and/or Recovery you will be keen to learn and develop new skills to further grow your career.
- Candidates must have Orthopaedic experience in the UK.
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- Assist in the delivery of patient care.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum