Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
A new position has just been released for an experienced Clinical Service Manager - Pharmacy to work in one of the leading Private Hospitals in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their advanced team.
Our client is based in Nottingham and has great travel links into Central London via train, car and bus which will make your commute and whole lot easier.
- Degree in Pharmacy M Pharm or B Pharm or BSc (Pharmacy) registered, as a pharmacist, on the General Pharmaceutical Council register or a registered pharmacy technician on the General Pharmaceutical Council technicians register.
- Knowledge of General Pharmaceutical Council Codes of Professional Conduct, Ethics and Performance and their implications for practice.
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
- To be responsible for the management and daily running of the pharmacy department. To co-ordinate and manage the safe and effective medicine management service to all patients, staff, consultants and customers. Providing daily clinical direction and leadership for the pharmacy department.
- To provide clinical direction and leadership for all pharmacy staff in the hospital.
- To manage the delivery of care as lead on clinical safety, ensuring safe provision of staffing that meets activity by workforce planning, monthly rostering and daily review.
- To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks.
- To manage 3rd party service providers where appropriate.
- To liaise with the Group Chief Pharmacist and members of the clinical steering group (and commercial managers) as appropriate.
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum