You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Our client in Northampton is currently looking for a Registered Nurse to join their Surgical Wards department, covering a flexile shift pattern.
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing or Registered Nurse Level 2 Relevant Competencies for the role.
- Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Surgical Experience Essential
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards.
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good team worker.
- Both punctual and reliable.
Role & Responsibilities
- To ensure that standards of patient care are always consistently maintained in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
- Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
- As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
- Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and access to a leading training programme designed to put assist their staff with career progression both in clinical and management areas.
Additionally, you will have access to an outstanding benefits package that includes:
- Private healthcare scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Private Pension scheme