You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Theatre Team Lead
Apply now and become a valued member of staff at this immaculate hospital
With a full multi-disciplinary medical team onsite, our client practices some of the most advanced treatments on the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means they can offer everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading-edge surgical procedures in specialist fields like neurology, orthopaedic and cosmetic surgery - all delivered through expert clinical teams.
What you will be bringing to the team
Your role will be to provide excellent planned care for patients requiring perioperative intervention, supporting the management team and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre, taking on the roles of a scrub practitioner, dual role and advanced scrub practitioner
- Registered Nurse or ODP qualification
- Surgical First Assistant qualification is desirable but training can be provided within the role
- English National Board Advanced scrub practitioner qualification in perioperative practice
- Must have experience in analysing staff and theatre management problems and coming up with viable solutions
- Must have experience of working as an advanced perioperative practitioner in and across surgical teams
- Competent across a range of either surgical, anaesthetic or post-anaesthesia, management and leadership skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with a free onsite car park
Get in touch today to secure your this amazing oppourtunity!