Our amazing client is looking for an ambitious, dedicated Staff Nurse to join their brilliant team. You will provide first class post-surgery care to patients, ensuring the best possible experience!
Opening in 1991 with a full multi-disciplinary medical team onsite, our client practices some of the most advanced treatments on the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means they can offer everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading-edge surgical procedures, across a range of specialist fields like orthopaedics, cosmetics and general surgery.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will provide post-operative care to our patients, assisting in their recovery and getting them ready for discharge – this will include wound care, assisting with personal care and providing emotional support, at what can be a stressful time.
- You will liaise with patients, their families and consultants giving advice and making recommendations to improve the patients’ wellbeing, whilst also being adept at identifying a deteriorating patient and making on the spot, informed decisions.
- Registered Nurse used to working with minimum supervision and experience of working in an Acute environment.
- A surgical background is desirable, but we are happy to consider Nurses with an interest in developing their experience in this field
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance