Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Scrub Theatre Practitioner to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
Our facilities are excellent, and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals. We have 3 modern Theatre suites, a state-of-the-art Outpatient service and 2 wards, comprising of 70 beds, covering a range of specialities including Surgery, Day care and HDU, which provides a dynamic and stimulating environment for our highly motivated team.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
This position will have no nights or Sunday and has a Fully Funded SFA Training.
- Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner with Scrub experience
- Experience of working in teams and with minimum supervision
- Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration/practitioner qualification
- Prepare patients for surgery
- Review patient charts and confirm data
- Ensure medical equipment needed for surgery is available
- Follow surgeon's directions
- Pass medical equipment/s to the surgeon
- Monitor patient's condition during surgery
- Cover Anaesthetic duties as and when required
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (This will increase to 35 on 1st Jan 2020)
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Our reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park