You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you an RMN looking to make a real difference to adult patients with learning disabilities?
T2 Healthcare are working in partnership with one of the most established and successful private mental health organisations in the country. Together we aim to bring together the best professionals in the industry to make a real difference for individuals with complex mental health needs.
Job Role: RMN
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Patient Type: Adult, Learning Disabilities
- RMN or RNLD qualification
- The ability to assess and teach junior staff
- Proven ability to co-ordinate care, prioritise tasks and manage Health & Safety issues
- Drive to learn and develop
- Commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- Flexible, positive, team-orientated approach.
- Providing high quality care in acute wards, low and medium secure wards, with patients suffering from Personality Disorders and Enduring Mental Illness; and acute episodes of illness
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- Mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
- Promoting professional development within the team
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development – progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- NMC Payment in full
- Sign on bonus - £3,000
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum - Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000 - If more than 100 miles up to £4,000
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
- DBS paid for