Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Surgical Staff Nurse to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
Our facilities are excellent, and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals. We have 3 modern Theatre suites, a state-of-the-art Outpatient service and 2 wards, comprising of 70 beds, covering a range of specialities including Surgery, Day care and HDU, which provides a dynamic and stimulating environment for our highly motivated team.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Able to work autonomously
- Excellent time management is essential in this fast paced environment
- Recent acute care experience
- We offer excellent nurse to patient ratios allowing you more time with your patients
- You will be on a 51 bedded surgical ward looking after patients who have undergone a variety of surgical procedures.
- Responsible for your own allocation of patients alongside a Healthcare Assistant
- Dealing with admissions and transporting your patient to surgery and from recovery
- We also have a small critical care section
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (This will increase to 35 on 1st Jan 2020)
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Our reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park