Are you looking for the next step in your career?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for an experienced Senior Operating Department Practitioner to join one of the leading Private Hospitals in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their advanced team.
Would you like to become part of a team that focuses on the needs of customers, primarily our patients and consultants? Identifies and prioritises the customer’s needs. Understands situations from the customer's perspective, and provides solutions, which fit the customer's needs. Focuses on customer service and care and takes a proactive approach to their needs and ownership of their issues.
This hospital group is well-respected throughout the global health care industry for its quality health care operations and excellent record in hospital management and patient care. Focusing on relationships with staff and doctors - and delivering high quality outcomes for patients - has been at the forefront of its success.
The primary focuses for the hospital group are maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to the philosophy that they follow: "People Caring for People".
- The personality to work as part of a small dedicated team
- Proven ability to lead and work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- The capacity to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- Team leadership skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Relevant qualifications: ie: ODP NVQ level 3 or equivalent / current registration with HCPC/NMC
- Have proven post registration experience
- Assist in all aspects of ODP/anaesthetics through a variety of specialities
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Preferred ALS certificate or willing to complete with the probation period
- Providing leadership and managing a team when needed
- To provide individualised care to patients
- Providing care in line with the department budget
- Working independently and with a team when needed
- Working in a close multi-disciplinary team where there is real respect and a drive for high quality
- Providing evidence based safe patient care in an innovative modern working environment.
- Working with a variety of different patients such as general, Orthopaedic, Urology and ENT patients
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements (if eligible)
- 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Free on Site Parking*