Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Theatre Manager to join their brand new state of the art facility. They are looking for skilled, well-trained, motivated theatre manager to join thier theatre team.
Our client moved to their brand new £65m site a couple years ago and has great travel links via car, train and bus making your commute alot easier.
- NMC/HCPC registered clinicians - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years, Theatre Manager experience currently.
- Experience in transformational leadership
- Communication/organised/role model and showcase excellent patient care.
- You will monitor and assist in the delivery of patient care and provide appropriate clinical and managerial leadership throughout the department.
- You will act as a role model and mentor to clinical staff providing advice and support to others to promote good practice consistent with legislation and our clients policies.
- You will have the support of the clinical educator and your team leads.
- You must encourage, develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
- You will ensure that Clinical Governance and Risk management are embedded within daily practice and promote best evidence-based practice within own scope of practice.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free Onsite Gym