Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a MSK Physiotherapist to join their site in Manchester. They are looking for an experienced, skilled and motivated physio who can come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is a leading provider of diagnostic and healthcare services to NHS and private. This role is 37.5 hours per week on a rota/shift pattern basis.
- Specialist knowledge in the management of MSK conditions
- Proven ability of complex case management
- A caseload portfolio which demonstrates evidence of CPD and reflective practice
- Awareness of appropriate NICE guidance and evidence-based practice
- Strong assessment and diagnostic skills which allow in depth provision of care for a complex caseload
- Degree in Physiotherapy and relevant HCPC registration
- Provide a diagnosis and develop and deliver an individualised treatment programme to patients referred to the NWCATS service
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of Physiotherapy interventions for patients
- Provide specialist advice to colleagues concerning the care or treatment of patients
- Take delegated responsibility from senior colleagues for the management of patients with specific conditions and be responsible for providing specialist physiotherapy and treatment plans for patients with these conditions
- Contribute to achieving performance targets for the service within the relevant clinical area
- Liaise with higher education establishments for planning and provision of student placements through student liaison officers
- Be involved in clinical audit and outcome measures to interpret and analyse clinical and non-clinical facts to modify treatments accordingly
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private medical healthcare with Bupa
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership discount
- Plus many more!