You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you looking for your next step?
If so, our client is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their privilaged hospital in Manchester. They are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking.
Our client is rapidly expanding team in Manchester consists of over 500 colleagues, who thrive in the welcoming atmosphere that is friendly, supportive and progressive.
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have been employed in surgical or acute ward setting - Not essential, can be trained in this area.
- Excellent communication and organisation is a must to continue our excellent level of patient care.
- Additional training is desirable but not essential
- You will assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park