Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Senior Staff Nurse to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
Our Client is a brand new, £65m state-of-the-art healthcare facility offering patients a wide range of integrated surgical, medical and diagnostic services. The rapidly expanding team in Manchester consists of over 500 colleagues, who thrive in the welcoming atmosphere that is friendly, supportive and progressive.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- Registered Nurse used to working with minimum supervision and experience of working in an Acute environment.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A surgical background is desirable but we are happy to consider Nurses with an interest in developing their experience in this field.
- You will be provide leadership for our surgical ward team, providing post-operative care to our patients, assisting in their recovery and getting them ready for discharge – this will include wound care, assisting with personal care and providing emotional support at what can be a stressful time.
- You will liaise with patients, their families and consultants giving advice and making recommendations to improve the patients’ wellbeing, whilst also being adept at identifying a deteriorating patient and making on the spot, informed decisions.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park