Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Lead Theatre Practitioner to join their state of the art facility. They are looking for skilled, well-trained, motivated Lead to join thier theatre team.
Our client is a leading healthcare provider with a nationwide network across the UK.
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
- Post-registration qualification relevant to functional specialty i.e. Advanced Scrub Practitioner or Surgical First Assistant qualification .
- 2 years minimum scrub experience in specialities such Orthopaedics, ENT and Urology.
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course.
- Approved / recognised anaesthetic course.
- Mentorship qualification
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent. Functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
- Deliver safe quality care for patients during their peri-operative phase of care.
- To support, coordinate and actively assist in the management and organisation of care within the operating department.
- Provide quality planned care for patients during their peri-operative phase of care by ensuring all team members deliver quality patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership.
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity
- Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum