You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Lead Theatre Practitioner
Is it time to take the next step in your career?
If so, our client has now opened up its doors again and is back looking for a Lead Theatre Practitioner to join their state of the art hospital.
Our client is based in Beckenham and has some great travel links via train, car and bus into central London making your commute a whole lot easier.
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
- Post-registration qualification relevant to functional
- specialty i.e. Advanced Scrub Practitioner or Surgical First
- Significant post-registration experience within a high
- acuity specialty.
- Assistant qualification .
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- Lead in the delivery of patient care, acting as functional / specialist practitioner.
- Ensure that patient safety checks are carried out in accordance with the policy and that all practitioners adhere to the policy.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
- Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice.
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- Our client offers a very competitive starting salary.
- Employee benefits for contracted staff also include 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Discounted gym membership and many more exclusive discounts and incentives via our “Perks at Work” scheme
- We also have free parking at most of our hospitals.
- We are also committed to providing ongoing training and development to our staff via our dedicated in-house training which offers one of the most comprehensive packages of training courses available in the private sector.