Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Lead Spinal Theatre Practitioner to join their state of the art facility based in the London. They are looking for a caring, motivated and skilled nurse to join their team and hit the ground running.
Our client is a family-owned specialist spinal and orthopaedic hospital looking for an expert spinal practitioner to join our highly motivated theatre team.
- Registered Nurse or Theatre Practitioner
- Extensive spinal experience
- Surgical First Assistant
- Provide expert leadership to theatre team whilst focusing on the spinal speciality
- Champion excellence in all areas of practice
- Rotate into Deputy Theatre Management role
- This is a full-time position, on an annualised contract averaging of 37.5 h/w (mainly Mon-Fri)
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Excellent development opportunities
- Exclusive newly built specialist hospital
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!