Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for an Deputy Theatre Manager to join their state of the art facility just out of London. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled manager to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client has to offer comprehensive private hospital services, ranging from outpatient clinics and physiotherapy to surgery and diagnostic tests in a relaxed, clean and comfortable environment.
They are conducting interviews over zoom due to the current circumstances.
- HCPC or NMC Registered - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Anaesthetics and demonstrable experience in leadership
- Previously employed in a Hospital/Theatre setting
- ALS trained
- Provide exemplary planned care for patients requiring perioperative intervention
- Supporting the management and taking on the roles of Anaesthetic practitioner, assisting our Anaesthetists.
- Lead team in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practice to improve quality and maintain our high standards of theatre practice.
- Deputise for the Theatre Manager and co-ordinate the theatre department as required in conjunction with the team leader for Scrub
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
If this role would be of interest, apply now!