Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruiting for a theatre manager to join their state-of-the-art private hospital, they are looking for an experienced, well skilled and determined Theatre Manager to provide the best care for their patients.
Our client is based in North London but has easy access via train, bus and care into Central London making commuting to and from much work that much easier!
- Registered NMC or HCPC
- Relevant professional development both clinically and managerially
- Experienced in acute care
- Degree educated
- Awareness of NMC and HCPC Code of Practice
- Good Managerial skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Previous experience within Theatre Manager or Deputy Theatre Manager
- You must lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- You will lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- You need to develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical and technical knowledge, skills and expertise.
- Important that you communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- You must act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- You will demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- You have to maintenance of a professional, cost-effective theatre service including financial management and business planning.
- Your achievement of labour management target, and weekly completion of staff utilisation spreadsheets.
- You must ensure the provision of individualised patient care.
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Legal and Financial Information Services
- Health Risk Assessment
Does this sound like something of interest? Make sure you apply now!