Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Theatre Practitioner to join their state of the art organisation in Sutton. Our client is looking for a experienced, enthusiastic, motivated nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client offers a fast and flexible access to diagnosis and treatment - from routine operations to complex surgery. Consultants come to work with our client from all across the UK.
- Ideally you will be a Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner and be used to working in teams and with minimum supervision.
- Competence across a range of skills.
- Supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration/practitioner qualification and additional training is also desirable.
- The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures
- You will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements
- Collect collate and organise data
- Interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park