You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client has now got an exciting opening for a Theatre Practitioner to join their team. They are looking for a an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is a 24 inpatient bed and 16 day case rooms called ‘pods’ facility. Which also includes four operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, 2 extended recovery units, pharmacy and radiology.
- Ideally you will be a Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner and be used to working in teams and with minimum supervision.
- Competence across a range of skills
- Supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration/practitioner qualification and additional training is also desirable.
- The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- You will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements
- Collect collate and organise data, interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment
- Making this available to relevant others.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park