Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now looking for a Senior Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics to join their well respected hospital just outside of London. They are looking for someone who is skilled, motivated and enthusiastic nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is charity owned hospital which provides a high level of service to the local community for over sixty years.
- NMC Registered Nurse / HPC registered Operating Department Practitioner ODP
- 5 years Anaesthetics experience
- Previous Recovery experience useful, but not essential
- Recognised Mentorship/ Teaching qualification an advantage
- Anticipate and interpret patient needs and the level of care required.
- Ability to provide more complex care needs to patients with minimal supervision.
- Develop advanced clinical skills and specialist practice.
- Implement and actively promote research based nursing and clinical practice.
- Evaluate care outcomes for a list of patients, as delivered by a team.
- Deal safely and professionally with a range of clinical challenges within the workplace.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff counselling service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised meals on duty