You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Bored of your working environment?
Our client has just recently released a new vacancy for a qualified Theatre Scrub to join their expanding team. You will be working with one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world. This is an opportunity to be a part of an internationally recognised hospital located in the heart of Kensington, London.
The hospital are committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for their patients. They are continuously investing in standards and technology to keep their hospital at the forefront of clinical advancement.
- RN – 1ST level Registration Adult and/or Children
- Diploma or Degree in Health Care Studies
- ODP Level 3 NVQ
- ODA 752
- Ability to deliver high standards of care.
- Knowledge of current professional nursing issues
- Computer literacy
- Good organizational skills
- Theatre, Anaesthetic or Recovery course (desirable)
- Previous perioperative experience (desirable)
- Evidence of other relevant study (desirable)
- Mentors course (desirable)
As a Theatre Practitioner, you will be responsible for providing skilled clinical and technical assistance as a member of the operating theatre team and to participate in the assessment of patient care needs and implement and maintain agreed standards of care.
- CPD calendar and webinars
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of the hospital
- Work life balance
- Health insurance
- 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
- Option to buy and sell 5 days holiday
- You’re paid for all Bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual pay review
- Discounted gym membership
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Free annual health assessment
- Free massage carried out by our in-house therapy team
- Free annual flu vaccine and eye test plus contribution to cost of glasses
- Dry cleaning discounts
- Access to health minds service and 24/7 anytime Health line
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle2work scheme
- Annual awards ceremony and long service awards
- Paid career breaks
If you would like to be part of a stylish, welcoming, private organisation this opportunity would be ideal for you.
What are you waiting for?
It’s time to be part of something great!