Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruting for a Anaesthetic Practitioner to join their state of the art facility in London. They are looking for a motivated, experienced and skilled practitioner to join their hospital.
Our client has 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, and The Duchess of Devonshire Wing is our award-winning cancer centre, which includes state-of-the-art radiotherapy, chemotherapy suites and 47 dedicated patient bedrooms for Oncology & Haematology patients.
- Registered Practitioner with NMC/HPC
- Recognised anaesthetic course
- 2 years anaesthetic experience
- Knowledge of anaesthetic needs of patients and customers
- UK Experience
- To carry out nursing/ODP duties within an anaesthetic area according to policies and procedures under the control of the person in charge, reporting any difficulties or concerns
- To provide the highest standard of patient care and provide skilled assistance and support to the anaesthetic physician in he anaesthetic area/room.
- To ensure and ongoing welcoming, caring and safe environment is provided for patients, customers and visitors
- To ensure that the safety, privacy and dignity of the patient is maintained at all times throughout the perioperative phase
- To participate in the on-call rota as required to support the anaesthetic service
- To liaise and communicate with HSDU, recovery, theatre staff and floor nurses to facilitate smooth patient care.
- To check and record controlled drugs daily, in accordance with The Clinic’s policy and NMC/HPC professional documents.
- We offer a comprehensive package which includes a contribution pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%),
- Private Medical Healthcare
- 25 day’s annual leave
- season ticket travel loan
- Wide range of discounts with a variety of retailers and services.
- We also offer excellent career development; with clear career pathways and access to further education.