You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Scrub Nurse
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for Senior Scrub Nurse to join their NHS Trust. They are looking for Hard working, enthusiastic, determined nurse to give the best care for their patients.
Our client is based in London and is London's busiest acute hospital, serving more than 350,000 people living in Enfield and Haringey and the surrounding areas including Barnet and Walthan Forest.
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Registered General Nurse with Theatre Course or Registered Operating Department Practitioner
- Mentorship or teaching qualification
- Previous experience in area of speciaility
- UK Experience
- Implement basic nursing healthcare independently.
- Implement new/complex care with supervision.
- Practise in own clinical area of practice to agreed competency level.
- Ensure the use of safe techniques when moving and handling patients and equipment.
- Implement research based practice as required.
- Participate with the multi-disciplinary team in decision making regarding patient care.
- Accurately document care and evaluate.
- Recognise potential clinical challenges and ways of dealing with them.
- Work as scrub and circulating practitioner in all surgical specialities within the department when allocated to theatres.
- Participate in shift pattern including weekdays, weekends, on calls and unsocial hours.
- Assist in other areas of the department as required within competencies.
- Assess care needs and develop, implement and evaluate programmes of care. Capable of carrying out all relevant care needs.
- Work with nursing, ODP and medical colleagues to provide a safe environment for thepatient undergoing day surgery procedures, including checking and maintenance of equipment.
- An ongoing commitment to professional development
- Bespoke education and training programmes
- 37.5 hour working week
- Computershare benefits scheme
- Subsidised restaurant
- Cycle to work scheme